Permanent Shuttering Systems – Swimming Pool Construction
Leaders in Structural Wall Design & Build.
With the Permanent Shuttering System (PSS) vibrated reinforced swimming pools, basements and structural retaining walls, are constructed to the highest standards. The PSS construction techniques are suitable for all types of pools including private, commercial and public use. The shell or wall once constructed will last a lifetime.
The pool shell, after construction, is lined internally with waterproof rendering.
The selected pool finish is then applied (marble, mosaics, strip tiles etc:)
The product is a result of continued research and development, British ideas and innovative construction techniques, using tried and tested basic raw materials of vibrated reinforced concrete and high tensile steel.
Why choose Permanent Shuttering Systems?
- 12,000 swimming pools/basements built over the last 40 years.
- Regularly specified by Architects and Structural Engineers.
- The design enables any depth, shape or size of swimming pool/basement to be built.
- No working space required on the excavation side of the block work.
- Cost effective when compared with alternative methods of construction.
- Concrete is vibrated in the cavity (without prop-support) to eradicate air entrapment.
- Structural Engineers design to the appropriate British Standard.
- Full structural calculations for building regulations submission.
- Monolithic Structure – with option of ONE concreting operation for floor and walls.
- Thermal insulation to Part L of Building Regulations.
- Thermal Calculations for Building Control submission.
- Level Deck Pools easily constructed for domestic or commercial installations
- Will support main building onto PSS wall.
View some of our previous swimming pool installs
We have completed thousands of swimming pool installations across for the UK for clients such as Bannatyne Leisure Clubs, Marriott Hotel, Holiday Inn, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Esporta Leisure Clubs and many many more.
If you would like to see some examples of our work please take a look at our work.
Alternatively please contact us for more details.